Transcranial direct current stimulation of the affected hemisphere does not accelerate recovery of acute stroke patients
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 202–204, January 2013
How to Cite
Rossi, C., Sallustio, F., Di Legge, S., Stanzione, P. and Koch, G. (2013), Transcranial direct current stimulation of the affected hemisphere does not accelerate recovery of acute stroke patients. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 202–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03703.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
- Received 30 October 2011 Accepted 14 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.