See editorial by Michos and Gottesman on page 3.
Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D predicts severity and prognosis in stroke patients
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 57–61, January 2013
How to Cite
Daubail, B., Jacquin, A., Guilland, J.-C., Hervieu, M., Osseby, G.-V., Rouaud, O., Giroud, M. and Béjot, Y. (2013), Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D predicts severity and prognosis in stroke patients. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 57–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03758.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.