The value of serial plasma nuclear and mitochondrial DNA levels in acute spontaneous intra-cerebral haemorrhage
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1532–1538, December 2012
How to Cite
Wang, H.-C., Lin, Y.-J., Lin, W.-C., Ho, J.-T., Chen, W.-F., Chang, W.-N., Tsai, N.-W. and Lu, C.-H. (2012), The value of serial plasma nuclear and mitochondrial DNA levels in acute spontaneous intra-cerebral haemorrhage. European Journal of Neurology, 19: 1532–1538. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03761.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Numbers: CMRPG880921, NHRI-EX101-10142EI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.