The two authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Increased stroke risk in Bell's palsy patients without steroid treatment
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 616–622, April 2013
How to Cite
Lee, C.-C., Su, Y.-C., Chien, S.-H., Ho, H.-C., Hung, S.-K., Lee, M.-S., Chou, P., Chiu, B. C.-H. and Huang, Y.-S. (2013), Increased stroke risk in Bell's palsy patients without steroid treatment. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 616–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03765.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- Buddhist Dalin Tzu Chi General Hospital. Grant Number: DTCRD 1002-I-12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.