FG-H and AMF contributed equally to this study.
Antibodies to heteromeric glycolipid complexes in multifocal motor neuropathy
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 62–70, January 2013
How to Cite
Galban-Horcajo, F., Fitzpatrick, A. M., Hutton, A. J., Dunn, S. M., Kalna, G., Brennan, K. M., Rinaldi, S., Yu, R. K., Goodyear, C. S. and Willison, H. J. (2013), Antibodies to heteromeric glycolipid complexes in multifocal motor neuropathy. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 62–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03767.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- United States Public Health Service. Grant Number: NS26994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.