Increased levels of circulating endothelial progenitor cells in patients with ischaemic stroke treated with statins during acute phase
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1539–1546, December 2012
How to Cite
Sobrino, T., Blanco, M., Pérez-Mato, M., Rodríguez-Yáñez, M. and Castillo, J. (2012), Increased levels of circulating endothelial progenitor cells in patients with ischaemic stroke treated with statins during acute phase. European Journal of Neurology, 19: 1539–1546. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03770.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
- Instituto Salud Carlos III. Grant Numbers: RETICS-RD06/0026, PI11/00909, 10PXIB918282PR, PS09/32, CN2011/010
- the European Union program FEDER. Grant Numbers: SAF2008-00737, RETICS-RD06/0026, PI11/00909, 10PXIB918282PR, PS09/32, CN2011/010
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: SAF2008-00737, RETICS-RD06/0026, PI11/00909
- Xunta de Galicia (Consellería de Economía e Industria. Grant Number: 10PXIB918282PR
- Consellería de Sanidade. Grant Number: PS09/32
- Consellería de Educación. Grant Number: CN2011/010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.