Vitamin D deficiency in patients with myasthenia gravis and improvement of fatigue after supplementation of vitamin D3: a pilot study
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1554–1560, December 2012
How to Cite
Askmark, H., Haggård, L., Nygren, I. and Punga, A. R. (2012), Vitamin D deficiency in patients with myasthenia gravis and improvement of fatigue after supplementation of vitamin D3: a pilot study. European Journal of Neurology, 19: 1554–1560. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03773.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- Lars Hiertas memorial foundation
- Selanders foundation
- Uppsala University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.