Elevated cerebrospinal fluid neurofilament light levels in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: a possible marker of disease severity and progression
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1561–1567, December 2012
How to Cite
Tortelli, R., Ruggieri, M., Cortese, R., D'Errico, E., Capozzo, R., Leo, A., Mastrapasqua, M., Zoccolella, S., Leante, R., Livrea, P., Logroscino, G. and Simone, I. L. (2012), Elevated cerebrospinal fluid neurofilament light levels in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: a possible marker of disease severity and progression. European Journal of Neurology, 19: 1561–1567. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03777.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
- Italian Ministry of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.