Effect of glatiramer acetate on disease reactivation in MS patients discontinuing natalizumab
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 87–94, January 2013
How to Cite
Rossi, S., Motta, C., Studer, V., De Chiara, V., Barbieri, F., Monteleone, F., Fornasiero, A., Coarelli, G., Bernardi, G., Cutter, G., Stüve, O., Salvetti, M. and Centonze, D. (2013), Effect of glatiramer acetate on disease reactivation in MS patients discontinuing natalizumab. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 87–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03794.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.