The PRIPS study: screening battery for subjects at risk for Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 102–108, January 2013
How to Cite
Berg, D., Godau, J., Seppi, K., Behnke, S., Liepelt-Scarfone, I., Lerche, S., Stockner, H., Gaenslen, A., Mahlknecht, P., Huber, H., Srulijes, K., Klenk, J., Fassbender, K., Maetzler, W., Poewe, W. and the PRIPS study group (2013), The PRIPS study: screening battery for subjects at risk for Parkinson's disease. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 102–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03798.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.