See editorial by Krone and Ramagopalan on page 407.
Missed epidemics and missing links: international birth cohort trends in multiple sclerosis
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 440–447, March 2013
How to Cite
Ajdacic-Gross, V., Tschopp, A., Schmid, M., Bopp, M. and Gutzwiller, F. (2013), Missed epidemics and missing links: international birth cohort trends in multiple sclerosis. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 440–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03802.x
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.