See editorial by Diener on page 597.
Comparison between CHADS2 and CHA2DS2-VASc score in a stroke cohort with atrial fibrillation
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 623–628, April 2013
How to Cite
Giralt-Steinhauer, E., Cuadrado-Godia, E., Ois, Á., Jiménez-Conde, J., Rodríguez-Campello, A., Soriano, C. and Roquer, J. (2013), Comparison between CHADS2 and CHA2DS2-VASc score in a stroke cohort with atrial fibrillation. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 623–628. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03807.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: RD06/0009/FEDER
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.