Glucocerebrosidase mutations in a Serbian Parkinson's disease population
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 402–405, February 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, K. R., Ramirez, A., Göbel, A., Kresojević, N., Svetel, M., Lohmann, K., M Sue, C., Rolfs, A., Mazzulli, J. R., Alcalay, R. N., Krainc, D., Klein, C., Kostic, V. and Grünewald, A. (2013), Glucocerebrosidase mutations in a Serbian Parkinson's disease population. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 402–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03817.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Serbia. Grant Number: 175090
- Dora Lush NHMRC postgraduate scholarship. Grant Number: 175090
- Dora Lush National Health Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: National Institutes of Health , F32NS066730
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Serbia. Grant Numbers: National Institutes of Health , F32NS066730
- Australian Brain Foundation, the Parkinson's NSW Foundation
- the Australian Department of Health and Aging and the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Number: F32NS066730
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation H
- Brookdale Foundation
- National Institutes of Health
- Volkswagen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.