These authors contributed equally to this work.
Optimizing blood pigment analysis in cerebrospinal fluid for the diagnosis of subarachnoid haemorrhage – a practical approach
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 193–197, January 2013
How to Cite
Alons, I. M. E., Verheul, R. J., Ponjee, G. A. E. and Jellema, K. (2013), Optimizing blood pigment analysis in cerebrospinal fluid for the diagnosis of subarachnoid haemorrhage – a practical approach. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 193–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03834.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.