Evolution of brain gray matter loss in Huntington's disease: a meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 315–321, February 2013
How to Cite
Lambrecq, V., Langbour, N., Guehl, D., Bioulac, B., Burbaud, P. and Rotge, J.-Y. (2013), Evolution of brain gray matter loss in Huntington's disease: a meta-analysis. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 315–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03854.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.