Transient ischaemic attacks clinics provide equivalent and more efficient care than early in-hospital assessment
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 338–343, February 2013
How to Cite
Martínez-Martínez, M. M., Martínez-Sánchez, P., Fuentes, B., Cazorla-García, R., Ruiz-Ares, G., Correas-Callero, E., Lara-Lara, M. and Díez-Tejedor, E. (2013), Transient ischaemic attacks clinics provide equivalent and more efficient care than early in-hospital assessment. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 338–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03858.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- Cohesion Funds in 2009 Health Strategic Line. Grant Number: RD07/0026/2003
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: RD07/0026/2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.