These authors contributed equally.
Proximity of brain infarcts to regions of endogenous neurogenesis and involvement of striatum in ischaemic stroke
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 473–479, March 2013
How to Cite
Delavaran, H., Sjunnesson, H., Arvidsson, A., Lindvall, O., Norrving, B., van Westen, D., Kokaia, Z. and Lindgren, A. (2013), Proximity of brain infarcts to regions of endogenous neurogenesis and involvement of striatum in ischaemic stroke. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 473–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03877.x
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- Swedish Research Council
- Rut and Erik Hardebo's Donation Fund
- Elsa Schmitz' Foundation
- Swedish Brain Foundation
- Promobilia Foundation
- King Gustaf V's
- Queen Victoria's Foundation
- Swedish Stroke Association
- Swedish Government Initiative for Strategic Research Areas (StemTherapy)
- Southern Swedish Healthcare Region
- Foundation of Medical Imaging in the Memory of Erik Lysholm
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!