Exome sequencing: an efficient diagnostic tool for complex neurodegenerative disorders
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 486–492, March 2013
How to Cite
Hammer, M. B., Eleuch-Fayache, G., Gibbs, J. R., Arepalli, S. K., Chong, S. B., Sassi, C., Bouhlal, Y., Hentati, F., Amouri, R. and Singleton, A. B. (2013), Exome sequencing: an efficient diagnostic tool for complex neurodegenerative disorders. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 486–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-1331.2012.03883.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.