*This research was funded by the Centre for Competition and Consumer Policy, Regulatory Institutions Network, Australian National University and is part of a wider research project on the compliance impact of Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) enforcement activity. The work of the centre is partially funded by the ACCC. The author would like to thank the ACCC and anonymous interviewees for cooperating with this research. Thanks are also due to Maurice Bailey and especially Natalie Stepanenko for invaluable research assistance, and to Robert Antich, John Braithwaite, Imelda Maher, Karen Yeung for many helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper.
Restorative Justice in Business Regulation? The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission's Use of Enforceable Undertakings
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2004
The Modern Law Review
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 209–246, March 2004
How to Cite
Parker, C. (2004), Restorative Justice in Business Regulation? The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission's Use of Enforceable Undertakings. The Modern Law Review, 67: 209–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2230.2004.00484.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!