aUCLA School of Law. The authors are grateful for feedback from Marco Bigelli, Mihir Desai, two anonymous referees and participants at seminars at Bologna, Georgetown, the University of Toronto and at a symposium of tax on corporate governance in Munich.
Corporate Ownership and Control in the UK: The Tax Dimension
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
The Modern Law Review
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 778–811, September 2007
How to Cite
Cheffins, B. R. and Bank, S. A. (2007), Corporate Ownership and Control in the UK: The Tax Dimension. The Modern Law Review, 70: 778–811. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2230.2007.00663.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!