I thank Rob Baldwin, Jonathan Golub and two anonymous referees for comments on earlier drafts. Any mistakes are mine.
Governing Climate Change: Towards a New Paradigm for Risk Regulation
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Modern Law Review © 2011 The Modern Law Review Limited.
The Modern Law Review
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 817–844, November 2011
How to Cite
Heyvaert, V. (2011), Governing Climate Change: Towards a New Paradigm for Risk Regulation. The Modern Law Review, 74: 817–844. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2230.2011.00874.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!