I would like to thank Les Moran and Angus Dawson for reading through drafts of this article, for their constructive comments and for their generosity. I would also like to thank the two anonymous referees for the Modern Law Review whose careful readings of the article and considered comments have been particularly helpful.
Transgender Marriage and the Legal Obligation to Disclose Gender History
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2012 The Author. The Modern Law Review © 2012 The Modern Law Review Limited.
The Modern Law Review
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 33–53, January 2012
How to Cite
Sharpe, A. (2012), Transgender Marriage and the Legal Obligation to Disclose Gender History. The Modern Law Review, 75: 33–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2230.2011.00887.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!