Judge of the Constitutional Court of South Africa (1994–2009). This is the text of the 40th Annual Chorley lecture given at the London School of Economics, 14 June 2011 (finally revised 30 September 2011).
Text Matters: Some Reflections on the Forging of a New Constitutional Jurisprudence in South Africa
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2012 The Author. The Modern Law Review © 2012 The Modern Law Review Limited.
The Modern Law Review
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 1–32, January 2012
How to Cite
O'Regan, K. (2012), Text Matters: Some Reflections on the Forging of a New Constitutional Jurisprudence in South Africa. The Modern Law Review, 75: 1–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2230.2012.00886.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!