I presented an earlier version of this essay at a workshop in Osgoode Hall, and I thank participants there for their comments. For conversations on some of the issues discussed in this essay I also thank Prince Saprai. Finally, I thank two anonymous referees for the Modern Law Review for their comments.
In Defence of Quasi-Contract
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2012 The Author. The Modern Law Review © 2012 The Modern Law Review Limited.
The Modern Law Review
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 54–77, January 2012
How to Cite
Priel, D. (2012), In Defence of Quasi-Contract. The Modern Law Review, 75: 54–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2230.2012.00888.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!