The authors would like to thank Suchita Bhojwani, Matthew Conaglen, Eugene Fung, Tim Kentish, Richard Nolan, Francis Reynolds, Peter Watts, and the anonymous reviewer for discussion about the Akai litigation and invaluable comments on earlier drafts.
Reluctant Bedfellows: Want of Authority and Knowing Receipt
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2012 The Authors. The Modern Law Review © 2012 The Modern Law Review Limited.
The Modern Law Review
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 91–100, January 2012
How to Cite
Lee, R. and Ho, L. (2012), Reluctant Bedfellows: Want of Authority and Knowing Receipt. The Modern Law Review, 75: 91–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2230.2012.00890.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!