Senior Lecturer in Law, UEA Law School, University of East Anglia. Many thanks to Rosemary Pattenden, Julian Roberts and the MLR's two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on earlier drafts. I take full responsibility for the content, opinions and errors in the article.
Sentencing Councils and Victims
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author. The Modern Law Review © 2012 The Modern Law Review Limited
The Modern Law Review
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 324–346, May 2012
How to Cite
Edwards, I. (2012), Sentencing Councils and Victims. The Modern Law Review, 75: 324–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2230.2012.00903.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!