University of Huddersfield. I am grateful to Pascale Lorber, University of Leicester, and the anonymous reviewer for their comments on an earlier draft of this note. Responsibility for all errors and omissions is mine.
A Purposive Approach to Employment Protection or a Missed Opportunity?
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Modern Law Review © 2012 The Modern Law Review Limited
The Modern Law Review
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 427–436, May 2012
How to Cite
McClelland, J. (2012), A Purposive Approach to Employment Protection or a Missed Opportunity?. The Modern Law Review, 75: 427–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2230.2012.00911.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!