He would like to thank Nils H. Tröger, Swen Werner, three anonymous referees and participants at the 2005 RGS-IBG meeting in London for valuable comments and suggestions, and Tughan Talaysüm and Jeanette Svalina for superb research assistance. Financial support from Klein & Coll., Germany, is gratefully acknowledged.
Mobile Marketplaces—Consequences of the Changing Governance of European Stock Exchanges
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
Growth and Change
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 260–278, June 2007
How to Cite
GROTE, M. H. (2007), Mobile Marketplaces—Consequences of the Changing Governance of European Stock Exchanges. Growth and Change, 38: 260–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2257.2007.00366.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Submitted January 2006; revised August 2006; accepted October 2006.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Servicing the Super-Rich: New Financial Elites and the Rise of the Private Wealth Management Retail Ecology, Regional Studies, 2013, 47, 6, 834, , ,
- 3Stock exchange virtualisation and the decline of second-tier financial centres--the cases of Amsterdam and Frankfurt, Journal of Economic Geography, 2009, 9, 5, 679, ,