He would like to thank Nils H. Tröger, Swen Werner, three anonymous referees and participants at the 2005 RGS-IBG meeting in London for valuable comments and suggestions, and Tughan Talaysüm and Jeanette Svalina for superb research assistance. Financial support from Klein & Coll., Germany, is gratefully acknowledged.
Mobile Marketplaces—Consequences of the Changing Governance of European Stock Exchanges
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
Growth and Change
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 260–278, June 2007
How to Cite
GROTE, M. H. (2007), Mobile Marketplaces—Consequences of the Changing Governance of European Stock Exchanges. Growth and Change, 38: 260–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2257.2007.00366.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Submitted January 2006; revised August 2006; accepted October 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!