Dean Hanink is a professor of Geography and Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 06269-4148, USA. His e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perspectives on Regional Change: A Review Essay on Handbook of Regional Growth and Development Theories
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Growth and Change
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 3–27, March 2010
How to Cite
HANINK, D. M. (2010), Perspectives on Regional Change: A Review Essay on Handbook of Regional Growth and Development Theories. Growth and Change, 41: 3–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2257.2009.00515.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Submitted November 2009; revised November 2009; accepted December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!