Nick Clifton is a senior lecturer in Regional Development, Cardiff School of Management, University of Wales Institute, Cardiff, UK. His e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Robyn Keast is a senior lecturer, School of Management, Queensland University of Technology, Australia. David Pickernell is a professor in Economic Development Policy, Welsh Enterprise Institute, University of Glamorgan Business School, UK. Martyn Senior is a reader, School of City and Regional Planning, Cardiff University, UK. We would like to acknowledge the support of the Economic and Social Research Council in the UK for partially funding the research from which this paper is derived. We are also thankful for the insightful comments provided by the editor and by two anonymous referees on earlier versions of this paper. The usual disclaimer applies.
Network Structure, Knowledge Governance, and Firm Performance: Evidence from Innovation Networks and SMEs in the UK
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Growth and Change © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Growth and Change
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 337–373, September 2010
How to Cite
CLIFTON, N., KEAST, R., PICKERNELL, D. and SENIOR, M. (2010), Network Structure, Knowledge Governance, and Firm Performance: Evidence from Innovation Networks and SMEs in the UK. Growth and Change, 41: 337–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2257.2010.00529.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
- Submitted March 2007; revised December 2009; accepted May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!