Heather M. Stephens is a PhD Student in the Department of Agricultural, Environmental, and Development (AED) Economics, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA. Stephens is the corresponding author and her e-mail address is: email@example.com. Mark D. Partridge is a Professor and the Swank Chair in Rural-Urban Policy in the Department of AED Economics, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA. His e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. An earlier version of this paper was presented at Ohio University, the North American Regional Science Association Meetings in Denver, CO, and the Southern Regional Science Association Meetings in Arlington, VA. The authors wish to thank all session participants for their helpful comments.
Do Entrepreneurs Enhance Economic Growth in Lagging Regions?
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 431–465, December 2011
How to Cite
STEPHENS, H. M. and PARTRIDGE, M. D. (2011), Do Entrepreneurs Enhance Economic Growth in Lagging Regions?. Growth and Change, 42: 431–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2257.2011.00563.x
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
- Submitted February 2011; revised May 2011; accepted May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!