Patricia H. Gude is a researcher at Headwaters Economics, 810 N Wallace Avenue, Suite D, Bozeman, MT 59715, USA. Her e-mail address is email@example.com. Ray Rasker is the Executive Director of Headwaters Economics, 810 N Wallace Avenue, Suite D, Bozeman, MT 59715, USA. His e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Kingsford L. Jones is a statistical consultant at Objectivestat Consulting, 108 N Broadway Street, Manhattan, MT 59741, USA. His e-mail address is email@example.com. Julia H. Haggerty is a researcher at Headwaters Economics, 810 N Wallace Avenue, Suite D, Bozeman, MT 59715, USA. Her e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark C. Greenwood is an associate professor at Montana State University, Department of Mathematical Sciences, PO Box 172400, Bozeman, MT 59717, USA. His e-mail address is email@example.com. The authors would like to thank Steve Cherry at the Montana State University Department of Mathematical Sciences, who reviewed the work with Simultaneous Autoregressive Models.
The Recession and the New Economy of the West: The Familiar Boom and Bust Cycle?
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 419–441, September 2012
How to Cite
Gude, P. H., Rasker, R., Jones, K. L., Haggerty, J. H. and Greenwood, M. C. (2012), The Recession and the New Economy of the West: The Familiar Boom and Bust Cycle?. Growth and Change, 43: 419–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2257.2012.00592.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!