Modelling Local and Regional Economic Development in Turkey: A “Curate's Egg”
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Growth and Change
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 615–637, December 2012
How to Cite
Ersoy, A. and Taylor, M. (2012), Modelling Local and Regional Economic Development in Turkey: A “Curate's Egg”. Growth and Change, 43: 615–637. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2257.2012.00600.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!