Old Testament Turning Points: The Narratives that Shaped a Nation. By Victor H. Matthews
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 671–672, July 2007
How to Cite
(2007), Old Testament Turning Points: The Narratives that Shaped a Nation. By Victor H. Matthews. The Heythrop Journal, 48: 671–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2007.00333_43.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!