RELIGIOUS LANGUAGE AS POETRY: HEIDEGGER's CHALLENGE
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Author. The Heythrop Journal © 2009 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 926–938, November 2011
How to Cite
STRHAN, A. (2011), RELIGIOUS LANGUAGE AS POETRY: HEIDEGGER's CHALLENGE. The Heythrop Journal, 52: 926–938. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2008.00466.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!