GODS AND MONSTERS: RELIGION AS A SURVIVAL STRATEGY
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
© The author 2009. Journal compilation © Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered 2009
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 864–876, September 2009
How to Cite
JOHNSON, R. (2009), GODS AND MONSTERS: RELIGION AS A SURVIVAL STRATEGY. The Heythrop Journal, 50: 864–876. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2009.00491.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!