**I would very much like to thank Stephanie Zubcic, Ann Pang-White and Kathy Daymond for their invaluable assistance and comments in preparing this article for publication. I would also like to thank the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council for its generous assistance.
THE DESIRE FOR AND PLEASURE OF EVIL: THE AUGUSTINIAN LIMITATIONS OF ARENDTIAN MIND
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
© The author 2009. Journal compilation © Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered 2009
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 89–100, January 2013
How to Cite
CALCAGNO, A. (2013), THE DESIRE FOR AND PLEASURE OF EVIL: THE AUGUSTINIAN LIMITATIONS OF ARENDTIAN MIND. The Heythrop Journal, 54: 89–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2009.00513.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!