Religion and Revelry in Shakespeare's Festive World. By Phebe Jensen
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2009
© The author 2010. Journal compilation © Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered 2010
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 135–136, January 2010
How to Cite
Milward, P. (2010), Religion and Revelry in Shakespeare's Festive World. By Phebe Jensen. The Heythrop Journal, 51: 135–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2009.00533_29.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!