Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Utility: Happiness in Philosophical and Economic Thought (St Andrews Studies in Philosophy and Public Affairs, 7). By Anthony Kenny and Charles Kenny
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
© The author 2010. Journal compilation © Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered 2010
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 353–354, March 2010
How to Cite
Wright, J. (2010), Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Utility: Happiness in Philosophical and Economic Thought (St Andrews Studies in Philosophy and Public Affairs, 7). By Anthony Kenny and Charles Kenny. The Heythrop Journal, 51: 353–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2009.00564_26.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!