THE SOCIAL TEACHINGS OF THE CHURCH IN LIGHT OF PAUL RICOEUR'S INTERPRETATION THEORY: IMPLICATIONS FOR THE CRITICAL READING OF A ‘TRADITION’*
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© The author 2010. Journal compilation © Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered 2010
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 636–657, July 2010
How to Cite
CARTAGENAS, A. L. (2010), THE SOCIAL TEACHINGS OF THE CHURCH IN LIGHT OF PAUL RICOEUR'S INTERPRETATION THEORY: IMPLICATIONS FOR THE CRITICAL READING OF A ‘TRADITION’. The Heythrop Journal, 51: 636–657. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2010.00587.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!