*A first draft of this article was given on the occasion of a public lecture on the 5th May 2009 in Hatfield College, Durham. I am most grateful to some very helpful questions and comments, and I am also particularly indebted to Jennifer Moberly for her help with linguistic problems.
Human Embryos and Human Dignity: Differing Presuppositions in Human Embryo Research in Germany and Great Britain*
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© The author 2010. Journal compilation © Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered 2010
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 742–754, September 2012
How to Cite
Rolf, S. (2012), Human Embryos and Human Dignity: Differing Presuppositions in Human Embryo Research in Germany and Great Britain. The Heythrop Journal, 53: 742–754. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2010.00601.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!