Vines Intertwined: a History of Jews and Christians from the Babylonian Exile to the Advent of Islam. By Leo Duprée Sandgren
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. The Heythrop Journal © 2010 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 128–129, January 2011
How to Cite
Madigan, P. (2011), Vines Intertwined: a History of Jews and Christians from the Babylonian Exile to the Advent of Islam. By Leo Duprée Sandgren. The Heythrop Journal, 52: 128–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2010.00624_15.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!