‘God … or a Bad, or Mad, Man’: C.S. Lewis's Argument for Christ – A Systematic Theological, Historical and Philosophical Analysis of Aut Deus Aut Malus Homo
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author. The Heythrop Journal © 2010 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 1–30, January 2014
How to Cite
Brazier, P. H. (2014), ‘God … or a Bad, or Mad, Man’: C.S. Lewis's Argument for Christ – A Systematic Theological, Historical and Philosophical Analysis of Aut Deus Aut Malus Homo. The Heythrop Journal, 55: 1–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2010.00625.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!