KIERKEGAARD'S ANTHROPOLOGY OF THE SELF: ETHICO-RELIGIOUS AND SOCIAL DIMENSIONS OF SELFHOOD
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Heythrop Journal © 2011 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 37–50, January 2012
How to Cite
SOUSA, D. (2012), KIERKEGAARD'S ANTHROPOLOGY OF THE SELF: ETHICO-RELIGIOUS AND SOCIAL DIMENSIONS OF SELFHOOD. The Heythrop Journal, 53: 37–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2010.00636.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!