‘WE KNOW IN PART’: HOW THE POSITIVE APOPHATICISM OF AQUINAS TRANSFORMS THE NEGATIVE THEOLOGY OF PSEUDO-DIONYSIUS
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Heythrop Journal © 2011 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
How to Cite
DARLEY, A. P. (2011), ‘WE KNOW IN PART’: HOW THE POSITIVE APOPHATICISM OF AQUINAS TRANSFORMS THE NEGATIVE THEOLOGY OF PSEUDO-DIONYSIUS. The Heythrop Journal. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2010.00658.x
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!