What Science Offers the Humanities: Integrating Body and Culture. By Edward Slingerland
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Heythrop Journal © 2011 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 351–352, March 2011
How to Cite
McCall, B. (2011), What Science Offers the Humanities: Integrating Body and Culture. By Edward Slingerland. The Heythrop Journal, 52: 351–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2011.00646_50.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!