Bonhoeffer's Intellectual Formation. Edited by Peter Frick
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Heythrop Journal © 2011 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 530–531, May 2011
How to Cite
Gregor, B. (2011), Bonhoeffer's Intellectual Formation. Edited by Peter Frick. The Heythrop Journal, 52: 530–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2011.00663_72.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!