Greek Tragedy & Political Philosophy: Rationalism and Religion in Sophocles' Theban Plays. By Peter J. Ahrensdorf
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. The Heythrop Journal © 2011 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 52, Issue 6, page 1032, November 2011
How to Cite
Madigan, P. (2011), Greek Tragedy & Political Philosophy: Rationalism and Religion in Sophocles' Theban Plays. By Peter J. Ahrensdorf. The Heythrop Journal, 52: 1032. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2011.00699.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!