Deeper Than the Entrails is That Great Love! A Phenomenological Approach to ‘Spiritual Sensuality’ in Teresa of Ávila
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author. The Heythrop Journal © 2011 Trustees for Roman Catholic Purposes Registered
The Heythrop Journal
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 216–229, March 2014
How to Cite
Rebidoux, M. (2014), Deeper Than the Entrails is That Great Love! A Phenomenological Approach to ‘Spiritual Sensuality’ in Teresa of Ávila. The Heythrop Journal, 55: 216–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2265.2011.00703.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!